Date April 15, 2014, 8:00 am
Location The Yale Club
50 Vanderbilt Avenue, New York, NYSee Map
Video coverage from The ABANA Summit. Over 100 business leaders with interests in the Middle East & North Africa took part in the half-day forum. Discussions included The MENA Region’s Macroeconomic & Geopolitical Outlook, Emerging Trends in Global Infrastructure Investing and Fostering an Entrepreneurial Culture.
Member access to full video coverage here.
- Ahmed El Alfi, Founder and Chairman, Sawari Ventures
- Shafic Ali, Group Head, Principal Investments, Gulf Investment Corporation
- George T. Abed, Senior Counselor and Director for Africa and the Middle East, Institute for International Finance (IIF)
- Mona Aboelnaga Kanaan, Managing Partner, K6 Investments LLC
- Ahmad Atwan, Senior Portfolio Manager, Global Infrastructure Fund, Morgan Stanley
- Amer Bisat, Managing Director, BlackRock
- Paul Salem, Vice President, Arab Transitions Initiative, Middle East Institute
- Amr M. Nosseir, Founding Partner, Perella Weinberg Partners
- Karim Tabet, Founding Partner, TAP Advisors
Online registrations are now closed for this event. Contact ABANA at 1 212 599 3030 or [email protected] for last-minute registrations or questions.