John Mack ABANA Fellowship Award
This Fellowship was established to honor the indomitable spirit of John Mack, former Chairman and CEO of Morgan Stanley. As beautifully detailed in his memoir, Up Close and All In, John’s drive to succeed comes in large part from his Lebanese heritage, particularly his grandfather, Hanna Makhoul Fakhoury, who immigrated to the U.S. in 1903. From an Ellis Island newcomer to the CEO of Morgan Stanley in three generations, the Mack legacy is inspiring. The ABANA Foundation is proud to honor John and his family by supporting the education of others who might themselves become a future John Mack.
The ABANA Foundation is the 501(c)(3) charitable arm of ABANA that empowers its members through education.
- Application deadline: April 2, 2024
- St. Jude Hope and Heritage Gala – Shared by ABANA member
- Hodes Weill & Associates: 2023 Allocations Monitor – shared by ABANA Member
- SUMMER INTERNSHIP – LEXINGTON PARTNERS
- New Internship Opportunity at Merrill & Bank of America
- ABANA Honors the Legacy of Richard A. Debs
- New Job Opportunity at 337 Frontier Capital
- Volunteer for the Junior Committee
- Become a mentor
- Suggest speakers for ABANA programming
- Make a member referral
- Refer your institution for membership
- Suggest programming ideas