Date November 9, 2016, 12:00 am
Location Washington, D.C.
-, Washington, D.C.See Map
November 9, 2016 MasterClass on Alternative Investing through Islamic Capital Markets (3 CLE qualifying credits)
November 10, 2016 Islamic Finance Capital Market Conference
ABANA members at a 40% discounted rate to attend the 2016 Islamic Finance Capital Market Conference and Master Class on Investing through Islamic Capital Markets.
The 2016 Capital Market Conference will focus on “prioritizing the next phase” of growth of Islamic capital markets in the United States. Topics addressed include fragmented perspectives amongst American market players, lack of comprehensive Islamic financial reforms, and concentrations of offerings in the real estate sectors and residential non-jumbo mortgages.
Select speakers below. For a full list of speakers and agenda click here
- Datuk Noripah, Founding CEO of CIMB Principal Islamic Asset Management
- Zainal Izlan Zainal Abidin, Executive Director, Islamic Capital Market, Securities Commission Malaysia
- Azhar M. Zabidi, CEO, Capital Markets Malaysia
- Andrew Metcalf, Partner, King & Spalding
- Stephen L. Ranzini, President and CEO, University Bancorp
- Tariq Al-Rifai, CEO, Quorum Centre for Strategic Studies
- Michael Bennett is the head of derivatives and structured finance in the World Bank Treasury
- Kal Elsayed is President and CEO of Guidance Residential LLC