ABANA continues its international conference call series with North Africa Risk Consulting’s Geoff Porter, moderated by ABANA board member Karim Babay. Both Libya and Algeria have significant hydrocarbon reserves, but differences in political stability, public institutions and transparency make for a stark comparison. The call will address:
- Overview of the current socioeconomic landscape in Algeria & Libya
- Assessment of the oil and gas sector for both countries
- Doing business in today’s Algeria and Libya
- Recommended reforms to help attract foreign capital
- Risk and opportunities for foreign investors
8:00 AM EST (New York), 1:00 PM UTC (London), 5:00 PM UTC+4 (Dubai)
The ABANA Conference Call Series brings expert insights on breaking and emerging issues affecting the financial markets to ABANA’s audience of international members. Calls are open to all ABANA members.
ABANA welcomes suggestions for future experts and topics to feature in the ABANA Conference Call series.