ABANA continues its international conference call series with KIangel’s Khaled Ismail, who will discuss issues facing startups in Egypt, specifically:
- Who is investing in Egyptian startups and what are they investing in?
- How do current opportunities vary between sectors (agriculture, healthcare, technology, communications, energy) and where are the opportunities?
- How different is the Egyptian ecosystem from other MENA countries, like Lebanon and Jordan?
- What regulatory challenges do entrepreneurs and their investors face?
- What does the future of the entrepreneurship ecosystem look like in Egypt?
8:00 AM EST (New York), 1:00 PM UTC+1 (London), 4:00 PM UTC+4 (Dubai)
The ABANA Conference Call Series brings expert insights on breaking and emerging issues affecting the financial markets to ABANA’s audience of international members. Calls are open to all ABANA members.