Date July 22, 2014, 8:00 am
dio of this conference call available here.
Listen to audio recording of “Iraq, Security, Crude Markets.” ABANA continues its international conference call series with Medley Global Advisor’s Yasser Elguindi and Mohammad A. Darwazah, discussed issues facing Iraq and the oil market, specifically:
- Politics: Delays in forming government
- Security: ISIS and the rise in sectarianism
- KRG: Rising Kurdish influence
- Oil: A short and medium term outlook for Iraq
- Crude Markets: Iraq in context
The ABANA Conference Call Series brings expert insights on breaking and emerging issues affecting the financial markets to ABANA’s audience of international members. Calls are open to all ABANA members.