Student Membership in ABANA is intended to engage the next generation of business and finance leaders and to provide students with access to an engaged network of professionals & mentors.
Requirements of Student Membership:
- Student Membership is available only to full-time students pursuing an advanced degree or in the final year of undergraduate studies who demonstrate an intention to enter into a professional field related to the financial services industry.
Annual Dues for Student Members:
Benefits of Student Membership Include:
- Inclusion in and access to the Online ABANA Membership Directory and LinkedIn Group
- Complimentary tickets & discounted guest tickets to most ABANA panels, conversations and conference calls throughout the year
- Discounted member rates for ABANA’s Achievement Award Dinner & Conference
- Negotiated rates at many non-ABANA events of interest to members
- Invitations to small, monthly ABANA in the Boardroom roundtable meetings with senior ABANA members
- Discounted travel and other benefits as announced throughout the year
Every completed application is reviewed and subject to approval by the ABANA Board of Directors. Although not required, we recommend including two referrals by current ABANA members, which may speed up the approval process. Approval may take up to ten business days.