September 13, 2022
We are pleased to share with you a job opportunity for our ABANA community, from Evercore in New York. Please feel free to circulate to your networks. If you have any questions, you may reach out to email@example.com.
Evercore (NYSE: EVR) is a premier global independent investment banking advisory firm. We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve superior results through trusted independent and innovative advice on matters of strategic significance to boards of directors, management teams, and shareholders including mergers and acquisitions, shareholder advisory, restructurings, and capital structure. Evercore also assists clients in raising public, private capital, delivers equity research, equity sales and agency trading execution, in addition to providing wealth and investment management services to high net worth individuals. Founded in 1995, the Firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices and affiliate offices in major financial centers in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
The candidate will join a growing team of capital markets professionals which will advise, structure and execute structured financing and capital raising transactions for Evercore’s top-tier asset management clients. This is a front-office role where the candidate will be working on live mandates as an integral part of deal teams. The candidate will initially be responsible for all quantitative and modeling aspects of multiple transactions, participate in structuring and optimization of transactions, and over time assume more senior roles in the product group. For more information, please visit www.evercore.com
- Strong interest in structured finance and ABS markets
- Hands-on modeling experience in ABS, CDO/CLO, CMBS, CFO (Collateralized Fund Obligations) or other esoteric structured financing products
- Strong background in statistics, math, and econometrics
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Financial Engineering; or undergraduate degree in Computer Science followed with a graduate degree in Finance
- Programming experience in languages suited for quantitative design preferred (VBA, SQL, [Python])
Capital Markets, Financial Services, and Investment Banking