Date October 25, 2018, 9:30 am
Location Midtown Manhattan
New York, NYSee Map
We are pleased to announce the second annual US MENA Tech Summit in partnership with HOF Capital. This summit is focused on a broad range of investors including SWFs, VCs, family offices, and technology-driven entrepreneurs from the MENA region.
The summit will take place on October 25 in New York City.
The Summit will include a Startup Showcase with some of the highest-potential early-stage companies in the MENA-US community. Our Selection Committee consists of HBS Alumni Angels of NY representatives and our organizational committee. We will choose the Showcase Companies based on only one criterion: on a risk-adjusted basis, which applying company has the highest probability of producing maximum returns for its next round of investors?
Criteria for entry:
– CEO (and optionally other management) can present at the Summit October 25 in NYC
– Company has demoable product, is already incorporated in the US, and at least 2 team members are already working full-time on the company.
– At least one member of senior management has significant ties to the MENA region, AND/OR the MENA region is a significant and short-term target market. We are particularly focused on founders who speak Arabic, Farsi, Urdu, and/or Turkish, and are seeking to partner with organizations from those affinity groups.
There is no requirement at all that anyone on the team have any connections to Harvard or any of our other affiliated university organizations.
HOW TO APPLY
– October 17 5pm: Hard Deadline to apply
– October 16: Notification of Semifinalists
– October 16-20: Practice pitches
– October 21: Notification of Finalists
– October 25: live presentation at Summit
Before applying, we suggest reading Please Don’t Pitch A Venture Capitalist Without This Checklist and How To Present So People will Hear
A limited number of press passes are available. To request a press pass, please contact Rani Kaldi, [email protected]. The event is on the record.