ABANA is pleased to extend an invitation for our Institutional Members to attend this exclusive Retreat in Newport, Rhode Island.
The US-Arab Leadership Retreat, organized by Kitty Cushing (www.7sistersllc.com), brings together U.S., Arab and other global family business leaders to honor a legacy of partnership, promote new alignment through business opportunities in the public and private sectors and encourage thoughtful dialogue on business, politics, culture and academia.
Opening Keynote Speaker: The Honorable Jose W. Fernandez, Assistant Secretary of State for Economic and Business Affairs
- John Messervey, President & Private Family Advisor, National Family Business Council, Inc.
- Lorraine George-Harik, Partner, HPM Partners
- Mark Collins, Director – Private Equity and Partner – Brown Advisory, Dillon Trust
- Zeeba Rasheed, Chairman & CEO, Madori Capital
- Hani Findakly, Vice Chairman & Director, Clinton Group, Inc.
- David Hamod, President & CEO, National U.S.-Arab Chamber of Commerce
Sponsors and Partners:
- The Alberleen Group
- Anthony Quinn Foundation
- National U.S.-Arab Chamber of Commerce
- Robert Douglas
- Salve Regina University Pell Center for International Relations and Public Policy