ABANA invites you to participate in our monthly conference call in collaboration with Arabia Monitor.
10:30 am (New York, GMT-04:00), 2:30 pm (London, GMT+01:00), 6:30 pm (Abu Dhabi, Muscat, GMT+04:00), 4:30 pm (Amman, GMT+03:00)
The ABANA-Arabia Monitor Monthly Conference Call Series is led by Arabia Monitor’s CEO and Chief Economist Dr. Florence Eid-Oakden, a respected authority on the economy and geopolitics of the MENA region. Dr. Eid-Oakden is joined by a team of analysts to provide insights into emerging issues in and affecting the region. Calls are open to all ABANA members. Topics to be discussed:*
• What are the highlights from Saudi Arabia’s Future Investment Initiative?
• The Iran nuclear deal is now in the hands of the US Congress. What best-case, worst-case and baseline scenarios do we expect?
• What were the highlights of the UAE’s latest Cabinet reshuffle?
• What is the status of Libya’s ongoing peace talks in Tunisia? How will the expected return of Saif Al-Islam into Libya’s political scene be tolerated?
• What does Rosneft’s latest agreement to take control of Kurdistan’s main oil pipeline despite Baghdad’smilitary action highlight about Russia’s interests in the region?
• What has Morocco’s first joint economic zone with China highlighted in Sino-MENA economic cooperation?
*Please note that the title and content of the call are subject to change to reflect and include the most recent events affecting the region.