ABANA is pleased to invite its members to the Knowledge Series 2020 – London: “Transformation in the Legal Industry”, hosted by ADGM Arbitration Centre & Phoenix Advisors LTD.
Speakers include: Julia Salasky, Founder & CEO @ Legl; Nick West, CSO @ Mischon de Reya; Susan Dunn, Co-Founder @ Harbour Litigation Funding; Linda Fitz-Alan, Registrar & Chief Executive @ ADGM Courts (Moderator); Rachel Pether, Senior Advisor @ Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute (Moderator); Dilip Masand, CEO @ Phoenix Advisors.
This edition will bring together global thought leaders to drive the discussion on: “Transformation in the Legal Industry.”
The panelists will share their unique insights, experiences and predictions as they discuss:
- The emergence and evolution of third party funding and private capital
- The adoption of technology and artificial intelligence by law firms and what it means to all stakeholders – clients, lawyers, and students
- The emergence of alternative legal service providers and the new competitive landscape
- The effects of COVID-19 on the rate of transformation and the traditional practice of law
- The opportunities and obstacles for entrepreneurs and disrupters going forward
Click here to RSVP.