Date November 5, 2015, 12:00 am
Location Harvard University
-, Cambridge, MASee Map
On behalf of the Harvard Arab Weekend Team, ABANA is pleased to extend the following invitation to the ninth annual Harvard Arab Weekend (HAW) entitled “Building Bridges: Uniting for a Brighter Future”, which will be held at Harvard University on November 5-8, 2015.
As the largest pan-Arab conference in North America, HAW prides itself on showcasing a mosaic of perspectives and insights on the most pressing issues in the Arab world. HAW was commended by the White House as “The Premier Arab World Conference” in North America. This year, HAW strives to uphold the venerable tradition of engaging in informative, constructive, and innovative debates.
Over 75 Speakers, including:
- H.E. Ziyad Baroud, Former Minister of Interior, Lebanon
- H.R.H. Prince Turki Al-Faisal, Former Saudi Ambassador to the US
- H.E. Hadi Al-Bahra, Former President of the Syrian National Coalition
- H.E. Amat Alsoswa, Former Assistant Secretary General, UNDP
- H.E. Yassine Brahim, Minister of Development, Investment, and International Cooperation, Tunisia
- Ambassador Wendy Sherman, Former Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs, US State Department
- Mr. Richard Shediac, Partner and Managing Director, Strategy&
- Dr. Mads Gilbert, Medical Director, Clinic of Emergency Medicine, UHNN
Exclusive Discount Code to ABANA Members: Use “ABANA” code when buying your tickets to receive a 15% discount on ticket price. Register here.