Date September 25, 2017, 7:00 am
Location The Union League Club
38 East 37th Street, New York, New YorkSee Map
On behalf of C3 International, ABANA is pleased to invite its members to attend the 2017 C3 U.S.-Arab Healthcare & Business Summit “Creating Bilateral Partnerships Through Innovation, New Technologies & Public Private Partnerships”
Notable confirmed speakers at this event include:
- Dr. Ala Alwan, Eastern Mediterranean Director, WHO
- Ms. Reeta Roy, President & CEO, MasterCard Foundation
- Ambassador Isobel Coleman, U.S. Representative to the United Nations, UN Management and Reform
- Ms. Mariam Farag, Head of CSR, Middle East Broadcasting
- Mr. Samer Khoury, President of Engineering & Construction, Consolidated Contractors Co.
- Mr. Riz Khan, Former Senior Anchor, CNN International
- The Honorable Devorah L. Wince-Smith, President & CEO, Council on Competitiveness
- Mr. Raymond Schniazi, Founder of Pharmasset
- Tamara Cofman Wittes, Senior Fellow – Foreign Policy, Center for Middle East Policy, Brookings Institute
ABANA Members receive complimentary fee. Please contact [email protected] to receive the registration code
For additional information, please contact Mr. Ransel Potter, Founding & Manager Partner, C3 International at ranselpotter @ copara.com or 917-742-9941.