On behalf of Arabia Monitor, ABANA extends an invitation to participate in Arabia Monitor’s Q3 Quarterly Conference Call.
This quarter, Arabia Monitor conducts an analysis of the growing relations between China and MENA with a focus on energy, merchandise trade and FDI.
- How has trade between MENA and China evolved over the years and what countries dominate the trade ties?
- Is oil a clear winner of trade between the two trading blocs or can the trade relationship extends beyond energy?
- GCC-China FTA underway – can this be a game changer?
- What is the investment flow between the two regions?
- Will a nuclear deal between Iran and P5+1 undermine Sino-Iranian economic relations?
Arabia Monitor’s team of analysts will also provide country updates. Highlights include:
- The outlook for the Saudi retail sector.
- What if Qatar loses the right to host the World Cup?
- The agricultural sector in Algeria, and recent developments suggesting that reform is coming.
- Morocco’s parliamentary approval of an Islamic finance bill.
- The Iran nuclear issue after the end-of-June deadline.
- The failure of peace talks in Libya and Yemen.
Please click this link to register.