Date September 29, 2020, 8:30 am
ABANA is pleased to invite its members to the Knowledge Series 2020 – New York: “Transformation in the Legal Industry”, hosted by ADGM Arbitration Centre & Phoenix Advisors LTD.
Speakers include: Eric Blinderman, CEO of Therium Inc; Tess Blair, Partner @ Morgan Lewis; Houman Shadab, Professor of Law & Director, Innovation Center for Law and Technology, New York Law School I Fellow, Stanford Code X; Linda Fitz-Alan, Registrar & Chief Executive @ ADGM Courts (Moderator); Rachel Pether, Senior Advisor @ Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute (Moderator).
This edition will bring together global thought leaders to drive the discussion on: “Transformation in the Legal Industry.”
The panelists will share their unique insights, experiences and predictions as they discuss:
- Legaltech, Fintech, Regtech – what do they mean and what is their future?
- Engaging technology to revolutionise transactional work and contract review – where are the lawyers?
- Harvesting and leveraging data – is this game changing for clients’ strategies to manage disputes and investigations?
- AI and predictive coding – a seismic shift for the legal industry or just another round of technology?
- What is the state of play with third party funding in this market – more or less capacity?
- What are the necessary skills for the next generation of lawyers? Finance, programming, entrepreneurship?
Click here to RSVP.