Date May 4, 2016, 9:30 am
Listen to an audio recording of the most recent ABANA-Arabia Monitor MENA Conference Call here.
Topics discussed include:
- Can Saudi Arabia live without oil by 2020?
- How will the kingdom ensure that Vision 2030 is implemented efficiently?
- What explains the March slowdown in economic activity in Egypt’s non-oil private sector?
- What implications will the new Central Bank of Egypt program have on foreign investors?
- FDI and eurobonds are still benefitting from investor confidence in Lebanon. What factors explain this? What are the downside risks?
- How has Sino-UAE trade evolved over the year? How significant is this partnership?
The ABANA-Arabia Monitor Monthly Conference Call Series is led by Arabia Monitor’s CEO and Chief Economist Dr. Florence Eid-Oakden, a respected authority on the economy and geopolitics of the MENA region. Dr. Eid-Oakden is joined by a team of analysts to provide insights into emerging issues in and affecting the region. Calls are open to all ABANA members.