ABANA invites you to participate in our monthly conference call in collaboration with Arabia Monitor.
9:30 am (New York, GMT-04:00), 2:30 pm (London, GMT+01:00), 5:30 pm (Abu Dhabi, Muscat, GMT+04:00), 4:30 pm (Amman, GMT+03:00)
Waiting on the Trump card
- OPEC agrees to cut production effective January 2017. Will the agreement hold and who are the winners and losers?
- The election of Donald Trump is sending shockwaves among supporters of the Iran nuclear deal. Will the Trump presidency imperil the deal?
- How has Libya’s oil industry performed since the Libyan National Army took over four key ports and handed control over to the National Oil Corporation?
- What is delaying Lebanon’s government formation and who do we expect to take up the key sovereign portfolios?
- How does the opening of Pakistan’s Gwadar Port impact Sino-MENA trade?
The ABANA-Arabia Monitor Monthly Conference Call Series is led by Arabia Monitor’s CEO and Chief Economist Dr. Florence Eid-Oakden, a respected authority on the economy and geopolitics of the MENA region. Dr. Eid-Oakden is joined by a team of analysts to provide insights into emerging issues in and affecting the region. Calls are open to all ABANA members.
*Please note that the title and content of the call are subject to change to reflect and include the most recent events affecting the region.
**Please note that the call will not be recorded