Date June 1, 2016, 9:30 am
ABANA invites you to participate in our monthly conference call in collaboration with Arabia Monitor. Topics to be discussed:
- What was the impact of Moody’s credit rating downgrade of GCC countries? How did investors react?
- What does the upcoming OPEC meeting have in store? Will Iran play ball?
- How will the Egypt Air plane incident on 19 May impact the country’s tourism sector?
- What were the highlights of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’ historic visit to Iran?
- Could an escalating power struggle between the UN-brokered Government of National Accord and renegade General Khalifa Haftar threaten Libyan oil exports?
- Why did Yemen’s government send their delegation back to the Kuwait peace talks? Is peace round the corner?
9:30 am (New York, GMT-04:00), 2:30 pm (London, GMT+01:00), 5:30 pm (Abu Dhabi, Muscat, GMT+04:00), 4:30 pm (Amman, GMT+03:00)
The ABANA-Arabia Monitor Monthly Conference Call Series is led by Arabia Monitor’s CEO and Chief Economist Dr. Florence Eid-Oakden, a respected authority on the economy and geopolitics of the MENA region. Dr. Eid-Oakden is joined by a team of analysts to provide insights into emerging issues in and affecting the region. Calls are open to all ABANA members.