August 16, 2017 - August 17, 2017
Salve Regina University, The Pell Center
18 Bellevue Avenue
On behalf of 7Sisters, LLC, ABANA extends an invitation to the 2017 Newport Global Summit. Entrepreneurs,business leaders, notable investors and family and private business principals from around the world will gather at the Pell Center for International Relations and Public Policy to share knowledge and explore new possibilities for economic prosperity.
This annual leadership retreat has been held in Newport, Rhode Island each year since 2009. The summit is an open canvas for meaningful dialogue and active collaboration where synergies for new business and investment are explored, and foundations for long term relationships are formed.
Notable speakers include:
- Mohamed Younes, Chairman of Concord International Investments Group, LP
- Joseph Stanislaw, founder of the advisory firm The J.A. Stanislaw Group
- Hadi Al Alawi, Chairman & CEO of Al Hayat Group
- John LeBoutillier, Nationally Recognized Political Commentator & Former US Congressman
- Stuart Sugarman, CEO of Attollo Capital
- Glen Anderson, Founder & CEO of Rainmaker Securities
- Clay Pell, Lieutenant Commander and Judge Advocate, US Coast Guard Reserve
Click here to view the full agenda