Date October 19, 2017, 9:00 am
300 Madison Avenue, New York, NYSee Map
On behalf of Islamic Finance News and REDmoney events, ABANA is pleased to extend the following invitation to the 2017 IFN U.S. Forum.
The 2017 IFN US Forum will be the preeminent event for Islamic finance opportunities in the western hemisphere, as the forum returns for its third installation.
The US features pockets of possibilities for the Shariah compliant investment sector to flourish, especially since the financial crisis almost a decade ago highlighted the growing need for greater transparency in financial transactions among large financial institutions. IFN US Forum will offer delegates access and insight into efforts being taken by industry players and market makers within the US in developing Islamic financial products, as well as the lucrative opportunities for domestic and foreign investors interested in making Shariah compliant investments into the country.
The forum will bring together key industry players, asset and fund managers and financial intermediaries in the US in another exciting IFN-led event, as they discuss the Shariah compliant landscape, ranging from innovative real estate deals to agriculture and livestock investments.
- Damian Taylor, Senior Vice President, Arch Street Capital Advisors
- Michael Orzano, Director, Global Equity Indices, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Aamir Rehman, Managing Director, Fajr Capital
- Senator Kevin S. Parker of the New York State Senate
Program (for the full agenda click here)
- 9:00 am-9:15 am Welcome Remarks
- 9:15 am-9:45 am Welcome Address
- 9:45 am-10:15 am The U.S. Islamic Funds Industry: Trend and Future Growth
- 10:15 am-11:00 am Investing in Middle Eastern Sukuk
- 11:00 am -11:30 am Coffee & Networking
- 11:30 am-11:50 am FinTech in the Islamic Investing Landscape
- 11:50 am-12:20 am Real Estate: Investment and Structuring Trends for Shariah Compliant Investor
- 12:20 am -1:00 pm SRI and Green Finance: Integrating Islamic Investing
- 1:00 pm -1:05 pm Closing Remarks
- 1:05 pm End of Forum
To register, click here.