Date October 12, 2016, 9:00 am
300 Madison Avenue, New York, NYSee Map
On behalf of Islamic Finance News and REDmoney events, ABANA is pleased to extend the following invitation to the 2016 IFN U.S. Forum.
Designed to profile the growing number of investment opportunities available to Shariah compliant investors, ranging from innovative real estate deals to agriculture and livestock investments the IFN US Forum will bring together key industry players, asset and fund managers and financial intermediaries in the US representing the retail finance, debt and equity markets
While Islamic finance activities in the US have taken a back seat in recent years, momentum is now building, with the improving US economy and growing interest from overseas investors seeking solid assets. Deals are being done at the larger end of the spectrum and more discussions are being carried out about promoting large Sukuk and funds transactions. The IFN US Forum will offer delegates access and insight into efforts being taken by industry players and market makers within the US in developing Islamic financial products and lucrative opportunities for domestic and foreign investment into Shariah compliant investments.
- Senator Kevin S. Parker of the New York State Senate
- Ibrahim Mardam-Bey, Principal & Chief Commercial Officer, Taylor De Jongh
Program (for the full agenda please click here)
- 9:00 am-9:15 am Welcome Remarks
- 9:15 am-9:30 am Keynote Address: Effect of U.S. Policy on the Industry
- 9:30 am-10:10 am What’s Driving Industry Growth?
- 10:10 am-10:35 am Presentation: US Tax Regulations Impacting Capital Flows from the Middle East
- 10:35 am -10:50 am Coffee & Networking
- 10:50 am-11:30 am Tapping the Middle East and Other Key Markets
- 11:30 am-11:55 am Deal Dialogue: 45 Park Place
- 11:55 am-12:40 pm Equity Investment into US Real Estate
- 11:40 pm -1:15 pm Rising Capital: Public and Private Investment
- 1:15 pm End of Forum
To register, click here.