Date April 17, 2015, 8:00 am
Location Bloomberg L.P.
731 Lexington Ave, New York, NYSee Map
Please click here for information on the 2016 ABANA Summit.
On April 17th, The ABANA Summit @ Bloomberg L.P. will bring together 150 business leaders with a focus on the MENA region for a half-day program with discussions on the energy sector and investments into local Middle East capital markets. The Summit will conclude with a keynote interview, to be announced.
- Mona Aboelnaga Kanaan, ABANA Board President
- Zubaid Ahmad, Vice Chairman, Institutional Clients Group, Citigroup
- Ahmad Atwan, Managing Director, Global Infrastructure Fund, Morgan Stanley
- Amer Bisat, Managing Director, BlackRock
- Fadel Gheit, Managing Director, Oil & Gas Research, Oppenheimer & Co.
- Mohammed Grimeh, Regional Head of Global Markets – Americas, Standard Chartered Bank
- Paul Horsnell, Head, Commodities Research, Standard Chartered Bank
- Jason Kelly, New York Bureau Chief, Bloomberg
- Zef Lokhandwalla, Energy Markets Specialist, Bloomberg
- Oliver Reichel, Tax Partner & Middle East Sovereign Wealth Fund Tax Leader, PwC
- Caglar Somek, Partner & Global Portfolio Manager, Caravel Management, LLC
- Dave Tamburelli, Head of Companies & Markets, Bloomberg
Organized by: Amer Bisat, Managing Director, BlackRock • Karim Babay, President and Chief Investment Officer, Intrinsic Value Investment Partners • Florence Eid – CEO & Chief Economist, Arabia Monitor • Mohammed Grimeh, Regional Head of Global Markets – Americas, Standard Chartered Bank • A. Sami Idliby, Managing Director, UBS • Dr. Faten Sabry, Senior Vice President & Partner, NERA Economic Consulting
The event is now full. To be added to the wait-list, please e-mail rsvp @ arabbankers.org