Sustaining Institutions are institutional members with an ongoing commitment to promoting global business exchange, those who want optimum exposure to the ABANA network and those who wish to provide their employees with the greatest level of access.
Annual Dues for Sustaining Institutional Members:
Benefits of Sustaining Institutional Membership Include:
- Up to 7 Institutional Members, who represent the institution at ABANA and who receive all standard ABANA Membership Benefits (inclusion in and access to Online Membership Directory, complimentary invitations to most ABANA events and other travel/service benefits), as well as invitations to Institutional Member-Only programs.
- Complimentary tickets and/or sponsorship benefits at the ABANA Achievement Award Dinner & Conference (valued at $6,000)
- 5 Guest Passes to The ABANA Summit @ Bloomberg LP
- Any additional employees of the company who wish to independently become Individual Members of ABANA are eligible for a 20% discount.
- 1 Sustaining Individual Membership, providing access to roundtable meetings and dinners, as well as one complimentary guest pass to most ABANA events.
Every completed application is reviewed and subject to approval by the ABANA Board of Directors. Although not required, we recommend including two referrals by current ABANA members, which may speed up the approval process. Approval may take up to ten business days.