Sustaining Members are executives, investors and other senior finance professionals interested in being part of a focused peer network.
Requirements of Sustaining Individual Membership:
- Sustaining Members must have 10 or more years of professional experience and be invited by another Sustaining Member.
Annual Dues for Sustaining Individual Members:
Benefits of Sustaining Individual Membership Include:
- Complimentary invitations to Institutional Member Lunches, Sustaining Member Roundtables and Reception.
- One complimentary guest pass to most ABANA events.
- Complimentary ticket to the ABANA Achievement Award Dinner & Conference + additional guest ticket at ABANA member rate (valued at $1,300)
- 2 Guest Passes to The ABANA Summit @ Bloomberg LP
- All standard ABANA Individual Membership Benefits (inclusion in and access to Online Membership Directory, complimentary invitations to most ABANA events and other travel/service benefits)
Every completed application is reviewed and subject to approval by the ABANA Board of Directors. Sustaining Members applicants must be invited by another Sustaining Member. Approval may take up to ten business days.