Date October 14, 2014, 9:00 am
Location BNY Mellon
101 Barclay Street, New York, NYSee Map
This two-day conference will focus on Arab-US bank relations with particular attention to: The Future of Correspondent Banking in a Changing Regulatory Environment, OFAC Enforcement Issues, FATF 2014, Sanctions & AML, FinCen and new E-Payment Regulations, and more.
More details about the program will be available here.
Featured speakers will include:
- Roger Wilkins, President of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
- Daniel Becker, Global Head of AML Compliance and Deputy Chief Compliance Officer, BNY Mellon
- Dr. Muhammad Baasiri, Vice-Governor, Central Bank of Lebanon
- Daniel Lawrence Glaser, Assistant Secretary for Terrorist Financing and Financial Crimes, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Adnan Ahmed Yousif, CEO, Al Baraka Banking Group, Bahrain
- Nemeh Sabbagh, CEO, Arab Bank, Jordan
- Hisham Ezz El Arab, Chairman, Commercial International Bank, Egypt
- Vincent O’Brien, Chair, ICC Banking Commission Market Intelligence
- Barry Koch, Chief Compliance Officer, Western Union
- Alberto Musalem Borrero, Exec. Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Abdul Basit Turki Saeed , MENAFATF President & Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq
- Dennis Wood, Office of Foreign Assets Control, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Dr. Amer Bisat, Managing Director, BlackRock
Online registrations are now closed for this event. Contact ABANA at 1 212 599 3030 or [email protected] for last-minute registrations or questions.