Date July 6, 2016, 9:30 am
ABANA invites you to participate in our monthly conference call in collaboration with Arabia Monitor.
9:30 am (New York, GMT-04:00), 2:30 pm (London, GMT+01:00), 5:30 pm (Abu Dhabi, Muscat, GMT+04:00), 4:30 pm (Amman, GMT+03:00)
Topics to be discussed:*
- What are the factors that attract private equity (PE) globally and what has been the experience of some other countries, China, Russia, transition economies, etc. during times of turmoil?
- How is the changing geo-political landscape in the MENA region affecting the regional private equity industry?
- How are macroeconomic trends set to shape the regional private equity industry in 2016?
- Which geographies and sectors are set to offer potential?
- How are evolving regulatory processes making MENA investment more attractive?
- What key challenges/risks do potential investors face?
The ABANA-Arabia Monitor Monthly Conference Call Series is led by Arabia Monitor’s CEO and Chief Economist Dr. Florence Eid-Oakden, a respected authority on the economy and geopolitics of the MENA region. Dr. Eid-Oakden is joined by a team of analysts to provide insights into emerging issues in and affecting the region. Calls are open to all ABANA members.
*Please note that the title and content of the call are subject to change to reflect and include the most recent events affecting the region.