Date March 1, 2017, 9:30 am
ABANA invites you to participate in our monthly conference call in collaboration with Arabia Monitor.
9:30 am (New York, GMT-04:00), 2:30 pm (London, GMT+01:00), 5:30 pm (Abu Dhabi, Muscat, GMT+04:00), 4:30 pm (Amman, GMT+03:00)
- Saudi Arabia’s Tadawul has appointed Sarah Al-Suhaimi as first female head of the Saudi Stock Exchange. How significant is this?
- How will the new oil & gas fields discovery in Iran impact production, consumption and export levels?
- What are the key highlights of the recent cabinet reshuffle in Egypt? How do we expect it to enhance FDI prospects?
- How will the resumption of ties with Saudi Arabia following Aoun’s visit to the kingdom in January impact the tourism & hospitality industry?
- What is the benefit for Iran, Egypt and the UAE of their inclusion into the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor?
The ABANA-Arabia Monitor Monthly Conference Call Series is led by Arabia Monitor’s CEO and Chief Economist Dr. Florence Eid-Oakden, a respected authority on the economy and geopolitics of the MENA region. Dr. Eid-Oakden is joined by a team of analysts to provide insights into emerging issues in and affecting the region. Calls are open to all ABANA members.
*Please note that the title and content of the call are subject to change to reflect and include the most recent events affecting the region.