Date April 6, 2016, 10:00 am
ABANA is pleased to host the first of our bi-monthly conference calls in collaboration with Arabia Monitor. Topics to be discussed include:
- The impact of lower oil prices on growth and oil-exports in the GCC
- Geopolitical risk between Saudi Arabia and Iran
- Egypt currency devaluation
- Economic growth in Morocco
- Sino-GCC bilateral trade relations
- China’s energy consumption from the GCC
10:00 am (New York, GMT-04:00), 3:00 pm (London, GMT+01:00), 6:00 pm (Abu Dhabi, Muscat, GMT+04:00), 5:00 pm (Amman, GMT+03:00)
For audio recording of this call, click here.
The ABANA-Arabia Monitor Bimonthly Conference Call Series will be led by Arabia Monitor’s CEO and Chief Economist Dr. Florence Eid-Oakden, a respected authority and highly sought-after speaker on the economy and geopolitics of the MENA region. Dr. Eid-Oakden will be joined by a team of analysts to provide insights into emerging issues in and affecting the region. Calls are open to all ABANA members.